- What's On?
- Your Union
- Fun, Food & Drink
- Get Involved
- Student Life
Course reps work with university staff and students on their course to give student feedback on various aspects of their course to improve the course.
Faculty reps represent the student view at a faculty level across a range of courses and some faculty reps represent the view of students across the whole university in the highest committees in the university and the students’ union. Some faculty reps also get involved in projects to improve the student experience.
- Make a difference.
- Direct input into the quality of your education.
- An increased understanding of the University.
- Assisting peers with course related issues.
- The chance to put student views on the University agenda.
- Learn and develop transferable skills.
- Enhance your career prospects.
- Make friends and meet new people.