Faculty Reps can represent the student view higher up in the University to enhance the wider SHU experience. Faculty Reps can participate in University and Students’ Union committees.
Lists of all Faculty Reps can be found here
Your objectives as a faculty rep:
- To gather feedback from Course Reps about the faculty.
- To communicate this feedback to the faculty staff.
- To report back to Course Reps on responses to feedback and any changes made.
- To feedback at a Faculty and University level.
How you might achieve this:
- Keep in regular contact with Course Reps.
- Collate and co-ordinate the views of Course Reps.
- Attend and participate in meetings.
- Engage with training opportunities.
- Play an active role in the wider Faculty Rep community.
How can I become a Faculty Rep?
You will need to be or have been registered as a Course Rep to become a Faculty Rep. For information on how to become a Course Rep click here. If you have any questions about Faculty Reps, please contact email@example.com who will be happy to help.