- Representing LGBT students at the University.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that LGBT students are able to play a full role within the Union and the University without fear of discrimination.
- To attend Union Council and relevant standing committees.
- To be the first point of contact for LGBT students, and to ensure that all LGBT students are able to participate fully in the Union and the University without fear of discrimination
- To coordinate and publicise relevant Union campaigns
- Support the Welfare and Community Officer in their role